Norse Atlantic Airways has opened ticket sales for flights between Norway and the United States marking what the airline calls ‘a new era for consumers seeking good value, choice and friendly service when choosing to travel across the Atlantic’.
Fares will start from $129 one-way, including all applicable taxes. The first flight departing from Oslo to New York (JFK) will take place on 14 June.
The airline will also serve Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Orlando (MCO) and Los Angeles (LAX) from Oslo.
Bjorn Tore Larsen, CEO of Norse Atlantic Airways said,
This is a major milestone for all of us at Norse Atlantic Airways and a testament to the dedication and determination of colleagues from across the airline who have made this possible.
Norse now offers the lowest one-way point to point transatlantic fares in the market.
Whether travelling on business, leisure or simply wishing to explore the world, Norse now makes it possible for everyone to explore for less.
Our modern, comfortable and more environmentally friendly Boeing 787 Dreamliners are ready to take to the skies and our pilots and cabin crew are looking forward to welcoming customers on board from June.
Customers are now able to book flights between Oslo, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Los Angeles.
- Flights from Oslo to New York will commence on 14 June 14th ramping up to daily flights from 4 July.
- Flights from Oslo to Fort Lauderdale will commence on 18 June operating three weekly flights.
- Flights between Oslo and Orlando will commence on 5 July operating three weekly flights.
- Flights from Oslo to Los Angeles will commence om 9 August operating three weekly flights.
Norse Atlantic offers two cabin choices, Economy and Premium.
Passengers can choose from a simple range of fares, Light, Classic and Plus, that reflect the way that they want to travel, and which options are important to them.
Light fares represent Norse’s value option while Plus fares include the maximum baggage allowance, two meal services an enhanced airport and onboard experience and increased ticket flexibility.
The large, spacious Boeing 787 Dreamliner cabin offers passengers a relaxed and comfortable travel experience with each seat including a personal state of the art entertainment experience.
The Premium cabin offers an ‘industry leading’ 43” seat pitch and 12” recline allowing passengers to arrive at their destination feeling refreshed and ready to explore their destination.
- Routes and fares from London and Paris to the United States will be announced ‘soon’.
- More destinations in the United States will be announced soon.