Global Travel Management was founded in October 1997 by husband and wife team, Scott and Natalie Pawley, along with father Frank Pawley MBE. Since that time our company has gone from strength to strength and has, for several years now, featured comfortably in our industry’s annual publication – The Leading Fifty TMC’s.
Our offices are located in Woking and Watford. Woking, Surrey, has excellent transport links to London Heathrow Airport, Central London, the M4 Corridor and the Thames Valley region. Watford, Hertfordshire, situated within the M25 has good motorway and public transport links to neighbouring airports and the City of London. Come visit us, address details can be found here.
- Advantage Business Travel Agent of the Year 2018
- Advantage Business Travel Outstanding Achievement Award 2017
- Advantage Business Travel Agent of the Year 2016
- Toast of Surrey Winner 2016
- Advantage Corporate Member of the Year 2015
- Toast of Surrey Finalist 2015
- LOT Polish airlines – Agent of the year 2011
- Finalist – Business Travel World’s Best UK TMC (under 250,000 transactions) 2009
- British Airways Outstanding Recognition Award for sales over £5 million 2008/09
- Katie Baverstock Travel Trade Gazette – Finalist Young Business Travel Professional of the Year 2008
- South African Airways – Best Corporate Agent
- Travelport Travel Agent Appreciation Award 2008
The above awards have helped us to earn a respected reputation within our industry. This reputation has been further enhanced by the work carried out by our Managing Director (Scott Pawley) and Sales Director (Paul Baker), who sit as advisers on the Advantage Focus Partnership’s Airline & Technology panels. The Advantage Focus Partnership is a leading travel industry consortium consisting of seventy eight companies.
In summary, we would like to quote Patrick Lukan, a former Travelport General Manager UK & Ireland, who made a submission, on our behalf for our entry into Business Travel World’s Best UK TMC 2009. “The bottom line is that GTM punches well above its weight in regards to the influence they have on the products which we introduce to the market. From my perspective it highlights the fact that you don’t need to be huge to have a huge impact and that dealing with your suppliers as business partners, instead of vendors, helps to build a common focus to providing the tools required to provide world class customer service.”