Global Travel Management has teamed up with Dragons’ Den entrepreneur Paul Westerman to make the RBR Legflow available at a discounted price to GTM’s subscribers.
The RBR legﬂow™ is a small medical device that sits on the ﬂoor under foot, incorporating two separate round domes with patented nodules®, each large enough to accommodate the user’s foot. Through three simple exercises, the RBR legﬂow™ improves lower limb blood ﬂow behind the user’s knees, thereby reducing the chances of forming potentially fatal blood clots.
GTM subscribers can buy the device direct from the RBR Active website. And, by using the discount code GTM10 will receive a 10% discount against the normal retail price.
Scott Pawley, GTM’s Managing Director explained,
The RBR legﬂow is a light-weight, small, durable device, perfect for anyone who frequently travels on business.
I understand that anyone sitting down for 90 minutes or longer puts themselves at a heightened risk of forming blood clots. That’s not just people sitting in Economy class on a long-haul – it can happen to anyone, in any cabin on a flight.
So, when Paul approached GTM to see if we would be interested in making it available to our customers, we had no hesitation.
But it’s also useful for anyone sitting still for that period of time. We have many customers who are ‘desk-based’ – the RBR legﬂow is perfect for them too.
I keep one in my office and use it every time I find myself sitting down for more than an hour.
- Sitting still for more than 90 minutes at a time significantly increases the risk of forming DVT – deep-vein thrombosis.
- The ‘number one cause of preventable deaths in hospital’ is Venous Thromboembolism.
- Every six seconds, globally, someone dies from a thrombosis-related event.
Key features of the RBR legﬂow™
- A simple, highly eﬀective piece of health care equipment developed to combat deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Designed to enable and encourage simple exercises that help prevent DVT
- Clinically-tested to signiﬁcantly increase blood flow in the lower limbs
- Manufactured using leading ‘antimicrobial’ technology, assuring total clinical compliance
- All materials used in the manufacturing of the RBR legﬂow™ are approved by the FDA and EPA
- All active components have been notiﬁed for inclusion on the Biocidal Products Regulation
- Lightweight, durable and user-friendly